Winter Golf Essentials
The weather has definitely taken a turn towards winter, but the cold, wind and rain don't have to stop your game.
Alex has given us his tips for winter kit essentials, so make sure you have these and you can still get out and enjoy your golf.
1. Stay warm with a hat, gloves and a jacket. Layering clothing means you can adapt to the changing weather.
2. Bright coloured golf balls are easier to spot in the ice and snow.
3. A carry bag is essential when it's too soft underfoot for trollies.
4. Waterproof jacket and trousers help protect you from wind and rain.
5. Waterproof shoes because it's no fun having cold wet feet for four hours!
6. Thick socks to keep your feet warm.
7. Hand-warmers (no, not a naked flame!). Those little gel packs or tea bag type hand warmers are a blessing on a cold day whilst you are waiting for your partner to take their shot.
8. Lastly, an umbrella....because it's British weather, so it WILL rain!
There is lots of great winter kit around, but if you start with these you have your essential winter kit, so get out and enjoy your winter golf!