What do you get for your golf membership?
What do you get from your golf club?
Most Golf Clubs will offer you:
· The chance to play competitive golf
· Obtain a valid handicap to play at other clubs
· To bring friends at an introduced rate
· The honour of representing your club in matches
· Play any time you want even if you only play 5 or 6 holes
· Membership that works out cheaper than paying green fees
· Free car parking
But with a Cottingham Parks Golf membership get so much more….
· Two 18 hole golf courses for the price of one (Cottingham Parks and Skidby Lakes)
· 10% discount in the bar on food and drink (Cottingham Parks only)
· Free golf for your children under 18-years-old and in full time education
· A special discounted peak Health Club membership for golf members
· Add your partner to Health Club membership at the same fantastic rate
· Only £11 per child per month to up-grade to a Health Club family membership
· Reciprocal arrangements to play at other great clubs including Forest Park in York and Owston Hall, Doncaster
· “Refer-a-friend” scheme offering £50 on your bar account
· Driving Range and exclusive use of the new purpose built “Short Game Area”
· Discounted members warm up basket of balls for the Driving Range
· Free professional advice from Cottingham Parks’ Fully Qualified PGA Professionals
· Book tee times online
· Regular newsletters with the latest news and tips, and advance notice of forthcoming events
· Green King sponsored Hole in One prize (Cottingham Parks only)
· Hair and beauty treatments available on site
· Remedial masseur available on site
· And of course…be part of a community with the social events and the friendship that brings!
If you would like to see what we offer just pop in for a tour, or give our Pros a call on 01482 842394